Pressure Washer Repair Video - Download video for only $19.95
Profound Media Presents The Ultimate Pressure Washer Video Repair Guide
Profound Media presents a two part video guide series on pressure washer repair. Part One is related to the home owned, consumer, cold water washers - both electric and gasoline engine. Part Two is specific to the industrial diesel/kerosine fired hot water washers.
Watch immediately on your computer or mobile device. Watch now to learn how to easily repair your home or commercial pressure washer. A DVD is also available for purchase for $19.95 (FREE U.S. Shipping!)
From years of accumulative knowledge and experience, you will receive insight into a well kept secret in pressure washer repair.
The video teaches how to identify parts by name, how to trouble shoot and, in many cases, purchase repair parts locally resulting in extremely low repair costs when compared with having your equipment fixed at a repair shop.
Is your pressure washer broken or not running smoothly?
Profound Media presents a two part video guide series on pressure washer repair. Part One is related to the home owned, consumer, cold water washers - both electric and gasoline engine.
Part Two is specific to the industrial diesel/kerosine fired hot water washers.
From years of accumulative knowledge and experience, you will receive insight into a well kept secret in pressure washer repair. The video teaches how to identify parts by name, how to trouble shoot and, in many cases, purchase repair parts locally resulting in extremely low repair costs when compared with having your equipment fixed at a repair shop.
“This video is a 'picture worth a thousand words'.” - Pressure Washer Repair Professional
Two free excerpts:
Part identification and simple maintenance steps
for a gas powered pressure washer.
Industrial pressure washer - electric motor
and water flow troubleshooting.
The pump does not seem to be functioning correctly.
The engine won't start or is sputtering or has low power when I try to start.
My pressure washer motor unexpectedly cuts off.
My pressure washer is shaking or making a clanking or chattering noise.
There's too much pressure coming from my pressure washer.
My power washer has minimal pressure.
When I release the sprayer, it remains on for a moment.
Applicable for Black & Decker, Briggs & Stratton, Campbell Hausfeld, Craftsman, Husky, Honda, Karcher, and more!
"It's true! Seeing is is believing! Visuals make all the difference."
"A common sense approach to a simple solution."
"Gave me confidence that I could [do it myself]."
"Showed me where to find [and how to fix] the 89¢ 'O' ring"
Introduction by professional mechanic Mike Aldrich.
PART 1 - Home owner electric and gasoline engine cold water washer
PART 2 - Industrial fuel fired hot water washer
Several fuel fired washers but Mike discusses diesel, or kerosine, types.
Expect to learn what a particular part does, how it works, and how to troubleshoot and repair that part.
Pre startup and storage maintenance also discussed including PDF documents to purchase parts at wholesale or discount costs. Exploded views also available.
PART 1 - Light duty cold water home owner electric pressure washer
Components description and maintenance:
- Nozzles and hose assembly parts/elements
- Some comparisons with industrial washers
- Safety procedures
- Identifying components
- Description of how washer functions
- Which components to clean
- Maintenance checklist
- Properly starting unit
- Oil change timeframe and type of oil
- how to check pump oil and how to tell pump oil needs changing
- how to change pump oil
- adjusting regulator
- where to check for blockages and connection cleaning
- breaking down trigger gun assembly and what to check/replace for repair
- what to fix for leaking areas
- description of how to use each size nozzle and when
- how to calculate gallons per minute (gpm)
- reference to nozzle guide and how to use
- troubleshooting pump issues
Components troubleshooting and repair:
- wobble plate pump
- oil leaking and how to fix
- dry and wet ends of pump description
- inlet check valves position / what to check
- what can cause a water leak and low pressure
- packing and what to check
- pump head and outlet check valves and what to replace if leaking
- pressure unloader regulator valve
- low pressure reason for issues with outlet check valves
- caps and what to check for and replace
- troubleshooting and fixing vibrating/pulsating wand
- which gaskets to check and fix
- chemical draw valve and proper use/maintenance using chemicals
- identifying pressure issues and how to fix
- pop-off valve(s) troubleshooting and proper use
- pump replacement and how to order
PART 2 - Electric fuel fired hot water pressure washer
- component run-through/description
- cam switch - Multiple item check-list for issues
- thermal reset button and reasons it pops out (trips)
- waterbox run-over troubleshoot and how/what parts to order
- pressure release valve - problems to look for and when to replace
- heating coil; how to troubleshoot; and what to order if needs repair
- what causes low pressure and how to troubleshoot/fix
- spring nozzle - troubleshooting - gpm and psi calculations
- how to read included nozzle chart
- trigger gun and wand assembly - troubleshooting - fixing low pressure or leaking problems
- fuel tank - maintenance - fuel filter - cleaning - hose lines and fittings
- troubleshooting quitting fuel fire
- troubleshooting burner not firing when trigger gun enabled
- diesel fuel vs kerosine psi values
- why, how, and when to re-prime pump
- troubleshooting/replacing fuel pump
- setting fuel burn evenly
- burner gun assembly - what to check for and how to fix - where to purchase
- fuel nozzle and how to clean
- burner controls and how it works - troubleshooting flow switch
- fuel solenoid troubleshooting and how/what to order
- high-limit switch description and how to check/troubleshoot
- thermostat checking/troubleshoot
- back, flow, and pressure switch description and troubleshooting
- plunger pumps troubleshooting/repair - reasons for low pressure situations
- pressure regulator check/troubleshoot/repair
- how to remove and dismantle/rebuild pump head - what to check for problems
- pump head seals/packing ordering
- reinstalling pump head
- pressure regulator - component description - valve issues - repairing leaks and where to order parts
- outlet/inlet component parts and what to check/troubleshoot
- flow actuator description/troubleshoot
- piston style pump - how to inspect belt - how to dismantle - what to check
- float valve assembly
- gasoline/kerosine storage longevity